[UK-CONTEST] 80m CCs : tracking your club's activity (typo corrected!)

g3wvg at btinternet.com g3wvg at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 13 11:25:46 PDT 2009

Well.  I for one , still think Nigel's "tongue-in-cheek" remark was
humorous!

As for a 50 mile rule ..If "the committee" feel the need to narrow down the
eligibility, why stop at 50 miles?  I feel that 5 miles might be more
appropriate for a "local club for local people". Half an hour on a bike
seems about right to me.  While we're at it how about straight keys and no
computers.

73 Ian G3WVG

Founder member "Three A's Contest Group"
Genuine 100W max in 80M CCs (but never in the QRP section.)