[UK-CONTEST] RAEM Contest... nice exchange!

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 27 11:46:03 PST 2009

I had an hour plus on 40m and wkd 50 UA stations S&P and like Nigel found it quite good once
you got  into the swing of the exchange, but I must say I cant for the life in me understand why some
of the UA stations insist on going so fast that you have to ask them for a repeat, and with this being
an unusual exchange, and using cut numbers did not help either. The worst for me was RK3K who was
sending at a ridiculous rate asked for a repeat and he just sent it the same anyway got it the 2nd time, but
I cant see that kind of operating encouraging people to join in.
Good fun though and enjoyed it, cant see the XYL letting me do a full session next year!
Cheers
John G4RCG