[UK-CONTEST] propagation SSB CC

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 06:16:51 EST 2009

Sorry for those of you with superior antenna and far greater
experience than me. But makes me feel better about my 22 by S&P, with
non resonant end fed wire, not particularly high and lack of
experience. I thought it was just me - now I can blame the wrong kind
of snow :)
73 de M0XDF
--
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he created mothers.
-Jewish proverb