[UK-CONTEST] Mega stations in the UK and elsewhere

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sun Feb 22 16:35:49 EST 2009

I'm utterly fascinated to understand what makes your beam usable only
with an amp.  Mine works well and often with just 1W.

Surely it is the prerogative of contest organisers to specify event
categories and up to entrants to compete within them?

Striving for competitiveness in categories which don't exist will
inevitably provide us with limited recognition for our endeavours.

Bob, 5B4AGN

/World 67m 3-legged egg & spoon race Champion./