[UK-CONTEST] Quest for QRO

g3ory at lineone.net g3ory at lineone.net
Mon Feb 23 04:03:36 EST 2009

Paul,

I think Ian GM3SEK has said pretty much all there is to be said.  Just
one final thought: you said

A 150w i/p class C AM transmitter gives a 100w o/p CW signal.
A 400w o/p PEP SSB transmitter gives a 400w o/p CW signal -
Proof: feed the microphone socket with an audio tone to
get your CW - or just whistle :-)

.....but not with 150W dc input!

73 Bob

What's on TV tonight? - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/tv