[UK-CONTEST] AFS Contest Entry Query

G3VDB (Jim) jimevans at g3vdb.com
Wed Jan 7 11:06:40 EST 2009

Thanks Dave,

There should be one additional entry in SSB this year then - learning
session! Don't think we can get a CW entry together for next sunday.

[Apologies for the delay - had my options on the list set for daily digest
only and the message got lost. Haven't used a reflector for years and still
trying to sort out my various email account settings - for which apologies
to the moderator!].

Jim

Dave Lawley wrote:
Yes that's right Jim, you can use your club callsign and give as many

operators as you like a chance to do some operating.

73, Dave G4BUO