[UK-CONTEST] SD key the rig problem

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 17:40:39 EST 2009

Folks

Forgive the off-topic request - but I need some help fairly quickly - and
wondered whether anyone on UK-contest uses the excellent SD logger programme
sufficiently well to advise me how to get the programme to key the radio on
CW?

I have read and re-read the manual, but no matter what I try it just won't
work. I am pretty sure that I must be doing something wrong - and so I could
do with some help to get this working before AFS tomorrow (Sunday). I
wonder - has anyone else experienced this problem - and got it working?

(I am using a PC with Win XP, and parallel port keying. (I can get the TUNE
command to key the rig, and the sidetone ON/OFF works- i.e. I can hear CW
from the PC speaker and switch it off to enable it to key the radio)

Any (quick) help would be appreciated

73  Graham G4FNL