[UK-CONTEST] AFS contest etiquette

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Mon Jan 12 06:07:23 EST 2009

Ray

This is a big question!

The behaviour is contrary to the norm in my experience and is certainly
not a tactic I use.  That said, competition for space in which to run is
an inevitable part of contesting on crowded bands.

Ultimately, if it doesn't breach the law, license conditions or the
rules of the event, behaviour is left to individual discretion.  The
only available remedy is peer pressure.

Bob, 5B4AGN