[UK-CONTEST] AFS contest etiquette

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 06:21:46 EST 2009

Morning Rob/Ray, I'm not a big contester myself yet - tend to dabble
in the local ones.
And I haven't tried a CW one yet. But let me echo others comments -
this is unusual and I've only heard it in Sprint or as said, where
someone gets confused as to whose freq it was. OK, Ok, none of us own
a freq but you know what I mean, etiquette normally means you consider
the freq to belong to whoever was running on it.
--
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the
same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least