[UK-CONTEST] Beta Testers Wanted

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Wed Jan 14 02:54:17 EST 2009

I am always in favour of software and particularly when the author
delivers it for free to the community but can I please ask if you are
writing a new piece of software that it is cross platform?  I have to
jump through hoops (well virtual machines) in order to run the software
I use for logging/rig control and there is not as yet anything really
useful under Linux.  I cannot speak for the Mac community but a cross
platform logging program would be superb.

73 Ian

--

Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC DX Cluster