[UK-CONTEST] Weekday contests

Eddie G0EHV g0ehv at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 7 04:50:39 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed -- GW3SQX" <g3sqx at EdTaylor.org>
To: "UK Contest reflector" <uk-contest at contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: [UK-CONTEST] Weekday contests

I find some of the operators on VHF to
> be a bit ponderous, so maybe one or two HF operators with a little-used
> VHF
> or UHF beam could show them how it's done.  But never forget to say "73"
> after each QSO, just to be polite!
>
> 73,
>
> Ed, GW3SQX

Hello Ed,
Maybe we are a more friendly lot on VHF/UHF 8-)
Seriously though, the Tuesday night UKAC contests are generally well
supported with a good mix of ops - ranging from very experienced to very
new.
I usually operate /P for these events but now the dark cold nights are
coming I'll not be about as much. Hopefully catch you on the next one.
Regards,
Eddie
G0EHV