[UK-CONTEST] Weekday contests

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Wed Oct 7 08:07:22 PDT 2009

I'm not sure how to take that.  It comes over as quite offensive to
VHF/UHF operators in that you're suggesting they need to be shown how
to operate by HF contesters.

I'm sure that not every single person who operates in "real" (to use
your description) weekend contests is perfect.  The UKAC bashes
attract a very wide skill range of operators from total novice to very
experienced and that's surely a good thing.

I'll try and ensure that if we hear you in one of the weekday contests
that we get our best operator to work you.

73
Keith, G6NHU