[UK-CONTEST] Publishing logs

Andy Summers g4kno.mail at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:49:16 PDT 2009

Hi,

In the aftermarth of the (preliminary) SSB Field Day results, I'm wondering
how on earth to make up the significant ground between us (M0CAM/P) and the
leaders.

It would be really interesting to the rest of us to know what the leading
ops do and when. I can understand that the leaders want to protect their
positions, but it's got to be good thing to promote self-improvement and in
the end - competition?

I'm suggesting the publishing of those logs that attract a certificate. We
would currently be one of those logs.

I'm sure this sort of thing must have been discussed before in this forum,
but I can't find it via Google. There may be a good reason why this isn't a
good idea? I'm sure someone can tell me if this is the case!?

73,
Andy, G4KNO.