[UK-CONTEST] CQWW SSB - Some thoughts

Andy Swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 28 01:36:36 PDT 2009

<20091027190642.4A3051B60987 at dayton.contesting.com>, David Honey
<david at honeyfamily.org.uk> wrote:

> If CQ required that all logs had frequencies and not just bands, they
> could annul all contacts that were out of band in this way. This
> would reduce the incidence of this. But CQ doesn't seem to care about
> this, despite the contest rules saying otherwise.

However this would mean that I could not enter any contest requiring this as my TS830 has no way of providing frequency information to my logging program.
We're not all awash with disposable income and a shack full of 2009 kit you know!

73
Andy
gm8oeg

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096