[UK-CONTEST] OT: Windows 7 & N1MM

James Hill jrh at g0fhm.net
Wed Apr 7 08:30:55 PDT 2010

On 07/04/2010 00:16, Clive Whelan wrote:
> James
>
> Private replies are imo generally not a good idea, unless the content is
> trivial, as it may deprive another user of useful info.

Hi Clive at al,

It was my bad... I wasnt running it as Administrator.... one assumed
(wrongly) that as my user account was an admin account that all would be
ok... but this is Windows land we are in here hi

All I did was to modify the properties of the shortcut icon on the
desktop, so that it will run from now on as administrator, and all is
well....

No doubt that was required with Vista too, but I'm afraid I'm not a big
fan of Vista... it appears too hungry for system resources, but Windows
7 appears to be just the opposite... I've only had it for 24h or so, but
so far, it gets a big thumbs up!

Thanks,

James G0FHM