[UK-CONTEST] STROKE QRP SHOULD I LOG IT?

Andy Chadwick andy at g3ab.net
Sun Apr 11 01:29:34 PDT 2010

Alex,

The callsign received should be logged as sent.
The originating station (sender) determines what his callsign is, not the
receiving operator.

Many, especially contesters, will have you believe otherwise for reasons of
convenience, contesting rules,
logging software, perceived knowledge of legalities, dislike of operators
appending their callsigns legally
or otherwise... One should log the call as sent, as an accurate record of
the contact.

The fundamental issue is that the sender determines his callsign and it
should be logged accurately as received.

73,  Andy

ZC4VJ