[UK-CONTEST] STROKE QRP SHOULD I LOG IT?

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sun Apr 11 01:54:08 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stewart Rolfe" <gw0etf at btinternet.com>

> But what about the maxim of logging (exactly) what you hear..?

It doesn't apply in contests.  You log what the other station
should have sent - with the notable exception of RoPoCo.

Anyway, back to the /QRP issue.  Why can't QRP callers earn
their QSOs on the same terms as anyone else, and not beg for
special treatment by appending /QRP to their call?

I don't say it, send it or log it, and will work any other
callers in preference to anyone signing /QRP.

73,
Paul EI5DI