[UK-CONTEST] STROKE QRP SHOULD I LOG IT?

Gordon Brown gordonbrowns at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 11 05:05:16 PDT 2010

So this guy is running 1 microwatt and I struggle to copy him while he sits back and comfortably copies my 100 Watts.  It seems like I am doing all the hard work and he gets some form of credit.
I'm sure someone has come up with a definition of QRP.  In 1964 I became a member of QRP Amateur Radio Club - certificate number 1757 which states a power level of 100 Watts or less.
Has this changed over the years or can I still sign /QRP with my 100 Watts?

73 Gordon G3MZV