[UK-CONTEST] Phonetics

David Gould dave at g3ueg.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 11:04:09 PDT 2010

Keith,

If you get a private reply in answer to your first question please
pass it on,  in the same way I get an amazing number of replies with
the first two letters transposed from G3 Uniform Echo Golf  to G3
Echo  Uniform  Golf.  (It is nice to know I am not the only sufferer!!)

I agree with others that Golf does not work well in poor conditions,
so as an alternative I try  Germany 3 United England Germany, which
does seem to get copied more reliably.  Perhaps I should adopt this
as the default and see if it affects the transposition
problem...  (Difficult to change a 45 year habit!!!)

73,
Dave, G3UEG