[UK-CONTEST] RSGB contests

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Wed Apr 28 03:28:35 PDT 2010

As a newish licence holder, there was me thinking that the Band Plans
that the RSGB publish yearly were the Holy Grail of operating to be
kept to, to find that in the CC we wipe out another segment is totally
wrong and the RSGB Contest Committee Should change the segments used.
Why should we wipe out SSTV they are intitled to there segment as too
are all the other segment users. The CW brigade would soon be up in
arms if an SSB Contest was held in 3.5 Mhz segment. Keep to the
Segments that is why the RSGB and others agreed them.
Here endith my moan.

73
Stuart Southern.
Sent from my iPhone.