[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 88, Issue 45 Re 80m CC's PSK etc

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Thu Apr 29 04:51:38 PDT 2010

Andy and Chris
In the CC Clubs are normally like mined locals who meet regually, to
have members all over the country and Europe pushes the rules a bit I
would think. Then there is advertising for members this has to prove
that it is not a "local club" as most of us would describe. There
again they do well in other Contests. As well as help the RSGB on
committees, they are after all like the rest of us radio amateurs
interested in the hobby but it is not all about winning everything
going. If you win three years you cannot win the following year you
can enter but it would be as a check log, just a thought.

73
Stuart Southern.
Sent from my iPhone.
First Aid Saves Lives.