[UK-CONTEST] [CDXC] Re: Short calls & the buro

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 29 12:20:24 PDT 2010

This is another of the usual "I don't need the card so bin it attitude" that most contesters have. I know it is hard to believe but somewhere out there people do like to get cards for their contest contacts - nice new prefix, new licencee's first contact with UK, etc - and will send the card.

So please don't just bin them, it is just pure selfishness if you do. But then maybe it is just me who thinks this as society in general is very selfish now!!!

Chris Colclough
G1VDP
http://www.g1vdp.com
http://www.mc0shl.com"If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes"