[UK-CONTEST] 160 CW

Rob - G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Mon Feb 1 01:25:09 PST 2010

Dave, G3YMC wrote: "I thought support from the UK was very sparse this year"

Yes, it was very quiet once we lost any long skip. Heard quite a few UK
stations who seemed to be going quite well (TXF was always there). I didn't
often call the "Gs"  (once I had all the mults) as not sure they wanted the
measly 2 pts.

Just a few hours on and off here, 57 QSOs.

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk