[UK-CONTEST] 1.8 MHz 1st Test 2010

GU4YOX gu4yox at cwgsy.net
Sun Feb 14 01:48:11 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would spend a romantic night on 160M last evening :-).Conditions
weren't great here and I didn't make as many UK QSO's as I would have liked.
I think I need an SDR thingy located in Nottingham or something..Noise 20
over 9 on the Inverted L here, thank goodness for Beverages and the trusty
loop. After the first hour, things got slow but a nice run to the US in the
last hour. In fact over 17% of my total QSO's were with North America. There
were some big signals from the UK, tops was Clive GM3POI who was racing
ahead, as usual. Anyway, a good bit of fun. I'm not sure where to send the
log to as the HFCC link is broken, can someone post it here if possible
please.Here we go though for GU4YOX:

198 QSO's

1 dupe

21 DXCC

47 Districts

934 Points

Thanks everyone who contacted me and thanks for the points.

73

Bob

GU4YOX