[UK-CONTEST] Mobile Towers (no contest content)

Andy GD0TEP andy at gd0tep.com
Thu Feb 18 02:44:39 PST 2010

I think I was fortunate with my tower as I planted it in the garden to
replace a 20 ft pole I was using at the time, but, in my retrospective
application I never used the word MAST, or TOWER.

AERIAL SUPPORT was the title of my application and it was published in the
local freebee paper as such. No objections occurred and the tower stayed
put. It's been there over 12 years now. Mind you, the neighbours on both
sides of me have since moved and new neighbours have moved it, both
purchasing their respective houses with my P60 in full view.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones...

73,
Andy
http://gd0tep.com