[UK-CONTEST] 70cms Transceiver

John Wilson uk-contest at grebe.plus.com
Mon Feb 22 09:52:16 PST 2010

Jim,

I'd wait for the ICOM 9100 which is due to hit the shops soon.  It's
rumoured to be an upgrade on the IC 746PRO (IC 7400) covering HF to 23
cms.  I've been very happy with my 746Pro and our contest group uses
them on 6 and 2m with big antennas and mast head preamps without
significant RX overload and intermod problems.

There are Yahoo groups for the IC 746PRO and IC 9100.

John G3UUT