[UK-CONTEST] ARRL CW

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 22 10:12:36 PST 2010

I was playing this weekend to see how everything on
my single band 20m setup  was working. Over the
period I heard many EU stations that had multi
signals in the form of IM produces covering up and
down from the main signals.
     I'm wondering whether there now is a common make
of transceiver using an AF injection method of
producing CW that is clearly not clean. Or have the
Europeans taken up a new way of keeping the frequency
clear.? The K3 here did hear some clean if clicky
signals and not too many good ones. 1907Qs here on
the band and about equal to the EU record. 73 Clive
GM3POI