[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Contest Committee

Chairman, RSGB Contest Committee G3SQX at EDTAYLOR.ORG
Fri Jul 2 12:07:02 PDT 2010

Many thanks to all those who gave us their input as a result of the report last month on the Contest Committee's latest deliberations.  We do read everything, and respond as necessary.  Sometimes, the points that people make are such that the Committee will have an email discussion, so you may not get an immediate reply.  But I will respond in the next week or so as necessary, and also to those who sent off-reflector suggestions.

The committee monitors everything on uk-contest, whether relating to HF, VHF or UHF contest matters.  Generally there's no need for a reply, but we always try to get the sense of UK contesters' opinion (if that's possible) and it feeds into the discussion at our regular face-to-face meetings.

73,

Ed Taylor, GW3SQX
Chairman, RSGB Contest Committee