[UK-CONTEST] 70Mhz Trophy And 6m Trophy ES

BCSLLEWELLYN at aol.com BCSLLEWELLYN at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 09:17:46 PDT 2010

To All

Do not move 4m Trophy so that it "might" align with possible Es
propagation. All Es does during a contest is unbalance the "playing field" Es  can be
good in one area and absolutely do nothing in the rest of the UK.

Contests are to prove skill in operating and use of basically standard
equipment to best possible advantage.

I only operated for 2 hours in the last 4m Tophy contest as I had to find
and fix (with lots of help from another amateur) a major mains fault in
house  wiring.

According to claimed scores I am still in 3rd position (Single Operator
Fixed) without any Es contacts.

Stop all the griping and leave the 4m and 6m Trophies well alone.

Don't go back into the past with radial rings it makes scoring much more
difficult (which programs actually can deal with radial rings these days). It
 will stop many stations even bothering to enter if the scoring is
complicated in  this way.

Bryn Llewellyn G4DEZ