[UK-CONTEST] Re. CW Speed ertc.

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Mar 1 01:33:13 PST 2010

On 1 March 2010 08:19, Stewart Rolfe <gw0etf at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Personally I don't ofen experience these 'frequent delays' when S&Ping and yes, being occupied on the 2nd vfo/radio is probably as good an explanation when it does happen.

That, along with slurping a mouthful of tea, taking a bite of a bacon
butty, yelling abuse at a fellow op, checking propagation on various
websites, SMSing the XYL, waking G6PZ up when he nods off on the mult
station..... loads of reasons why it might take a second or two to get
back to a caller....

Peter G4MJS

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/peeebeee