[UK-CONTEST] UK results WPX CW 2009

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 2 11:32:22 PST 2010

Hello Chaps,
The March edition of CQ Magazine reports results for the CQ WW WPX CW Contest 2009. UK stations appearing in the 'Top' boxes are shown below. Congrats to all, especially Dez G3WW. Note: only three 1x1 UK contest calls appear in the 'Top' boxes of the second biggest CW contest in the calendar.

If I can help with *specific* details pse e-mail. PS: I am UK co-ordinator only for CQWW SSB (Oct) and CW (Nov) contests but I do get an early copy of the monthly magazine.

73 de Roger/G3SXW.

SO = Single-Operator; MS = Multi-Single; M2 = Multi-Two
AB = All Band; SB = Single Band
HP = High Power; LP = Low Power; QRP = QRP!

SO LP AB - GJ3WW (G3WW) world 10th, Europe 3rd
SO HP AB Assisted - G1A (M0DXR) world 10th, Europe 6th
SO HP SB40 Assisted - M7A (LY4Y) world 4th, Europe 4th
SO QRP SB10 - GM4UBJ world 4th, Europe 4th
MS AB - M6T Europe 10th
M2 AB - G6PZ Europe 7th

Tribander/Single Element
AB HP SB10 - G4IUF world 3rd, Europe 2nd
AB HP SB40 - G4IIY world 3rd, Europe 1st
AB LP - GJ3WW (G3WW) world 2nd, Europe 1st
AB LP - G0MTN Europe 9th