[UK-CONTEST] Individual Short Contest Callsigns

cris at gm4fam.plus.com cris at gm4fam.plus.com
Wed Mar 3 03:38:02 PST 2010

I would also like to thank Olof for his analysis - no offence taken for
the exclusion of us lot outside G land (!)

I know that in this sort of situation rules have to be set and criteria
made but I do side with Ian G3WVG on his viewpoint - a QSY for CQWW CW
from the leafy glades of Surrey to the rather harsher environment of the
Shetlands on multiple occasions hardly smacks of a lack of activity (still
less enthusiasm) in contesting.
Also recall a very successful trip to Greenland for WWCW 2008 by members
of the same group to give out a relatively rare double mult - difficult to
air M5A (in any of its guises) at the same time!

73 Cris
GM4FAM