[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest 2010

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 16 03:37:09 PDT 2010

I agree with Dave's Comments. I have always wondered
why there is a 12 hour section, when other Major
contests do not ( expect RSGB) is it a British lowest
common denominator thing. It does then become a
lottery who manages to work the part timers, and
dependant on part timers choosing the correct times
to operate
 for propagation.  73 Clive GM3POI