[UK-CONTEST] Contest Exchange and 59 reports on VHF

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Thu May 6 02:12:59 PDT 2010

Note I was talking about 2m AC not HF and I was discussing the 59(9)
question. In my full email you will note I mentioned Tuesday, which was
when 2m AC was held in which I was active. 80m CC was Monday night in
which I was not active as my grown up family were with me for the bank
holiday.

David G3YYD