[UK-CONTEST] Contest end time - a consensus please.

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 01:44:20 PDT 2010

Guys, your assuming everyone is using a PC to log. I know of one very casual contester who paper logs (a few) contacts and then enters them via the web. Do we all need chronometers now?
73 de M0XDF
--
God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
-Swedish proverb