[UK-CONTEST] Re :- RSGB 21/28MHz Contest

Steve GW4BLE steve.gw4ble at btconnect.com
Fri Nov 12 03:56:53 PST 2010

Seems to me there's something fundamentally wrong here....

Certainly no question that Steve G3UFY is accurately reporting the views of
the  HF Committee, the problem is the HFC did fully appreciate the
groundswell for this particular contest coming from those in attendance at
Horwood House?   It appears not.

Steve
GW4BLE