[UK-CONTEST] OT: Planning permission - Good news for a change

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Tue Dec 6 04:34:53 PST 2011

This is off topic but as we keep hearing horror stories about planning permission so I just wanted to share the fact that it's not all bad.

Some of you may already know, I put up a Cushcraft MA5B on a 10m mast a couple of months ago.  I did it without planning permission and then two weeks later I had a visit from the council.

I'm not going to retype everything here so you can read about what happened in my blog entry: http://tinyurl.com/plan-perm

Bottom line - Tendring District Council are actually sensible!

73

Keith, G6NHU