[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest -Aircraft Reflections

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 15:29:48 PDT 2011

Yes Ken....fully aware the same properties can be found below 70cm.
T'was just that my convention talk "Beginner's Guide to DX'ing and Contesting on 70cm and 23cm" and day to day activity is pretty well frequency specific but the information is relevant to lower frequencies I don't operate on.

Not often we can say we're getting something off Ryanair and Easyjet for free! On 23cm tonight I had Ryanair to thank for a contact into Leeds and Easyjet for one into Holland at 763Km. Tomorrow nights UKAC on 13cm will be another opportunity.

73 Ray GM4CXM.