[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 116, Issue 39

M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Fri Aug 31 06:31:52 EDT 2012

Hi
I am an RSGB member and a member of NADARS in the club we encourage all our members to help in any way they can. I am disabled (slightly) but help erect and dismantle the station along with other non operators my CW is too bad to Tx. Why would RSGB members want NFD to be a closed shop to helpers unless they are martyrs!

Stuart Southern.

Radio Amateur. M0RXX
First Aid Saves Lives.

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."

Sent from my iPad