[UK-CONTEST] Is it time for contest sponsors to introduce an ident rule?

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Tue Jul 31 11:34:41 PDT 2012

Between here and elsewhere I must have read of at least two dozen
individual strategies for dealing with what appears to be a universally
unacceptable operating practice.

All of these are little more than instructions for rounding up the sheep
after the gate has been left open.

How about we try to keep the gate closed?

Explain in the rules what is expected, then penalise none compliance.

Bob, 5B4AGN