[UK-CONTEST] Start & End Times

Chris G4FZN ukcontest at mailbox01.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 09:44:06 PDT 2012

> It's clear that, in RSGB events, the final QSO must be
> completed (logged) before the end time.

Completing the QSO and completing typing it into the pc may not be quite the
same.

There's no argument that a QSO must be completed in terms of the "over the
air" exchanges before the end time - but for some it may be a few seconds
later when the QSO has been entered onto a pc and the final "return" key
pressed - which is when the entry is time stamped (it is in Minos anyway).

I think that is where a degree of confusion is creeping in.

Chris
G4FZN