[UK-CONTEST] NFD and IOTA rule changes

Chris Tran GM3WOJ zl1ct1 at gm7v.com
Sat Mar 3 04:49:27 PST 2012

Hello all

I know the RSGB Contest Committee are preparing some rule changes for NFD
and IOTA, presumably to be implemented this year.

Some of these rule changes might make the difference between participation
or non-participation in these important contests, so I hope we can have some
inkling about what is proposed soon.

I also hope that regular participants in these contests will be given the
explanation(s) for each proposed rule change and an opportunity to discuss
and modify them if required i.e. they won't be a 'fait accompli' ?

73
Chris
GM3WOJ