[UK-CONTEST] NFD

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Mar 27 07:45:03 PDT 2012

I suspect this is in error, and was meant to read as per the new IOTA
rules:

"All equipment (transmitters, receivers and antennas) plus all
operators must be located within a 1km diameter circle or within the
property limits of the station licensee´s address, whichever is the
greater."

where 'smaller' is replaced by 'greater'. This allows people to operate
from VERY large properties.

On 22 Mar 2012 at 6:57, Dave Sergeant wrote:

> "The Site must be contained within either a circle of 1km diameter, or
> within the limits of the property where the station is established,
> whichever is the smaller."

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com