[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - Part III

Mike A. King - KM0T scsueepe at mtcnet.net
Wed Apr 30 20:47:06 EDT 2003

Well, the sandhills and nuclear wastedump of Nebraska sure is dirt, no hams
on VHF (that I have worked anyway :)

Seriously, I hear what your saying Bill, just having fun here.

Really would like to contest out east once, just to have my you know what
handed to me as not being used to the flurry of activity and KW stations up
and down the band, would be a great learning experience.

73 and GL in the next test!

Mike - KM0T  EN13vc

As for that big tropo opening to the east, it normally starts about EN23 :(