[VHFcontesting] JAN VHF SS date?

Hoffman, Mark mhoffman at microwavedata.com
Thu Dec 11 10:53:49 EST 2003

I believe the ARRL website with the Jan 24/25th. N1ND watches this
reflector- he can comment if that's incorrect.

I'm going to guess it's more a change to avoid the NFL Conference
Championships (Jan 18th) than the NAQP. Slightly larger audience.

As the Superbowl is now February 1, the 24/25th weekend makes the most
sense.

Mark, K2AXX