[VHFcontesting] Re: [ForSale-Swap] Are Mirage amps THAT bad?

Dan Baker danielcq at lanset.com
Wed Jan 1 23:38:38 EST 2003

Hello,
well my friend Johnny WA6RHK as had terrible luck with his. He bought it new
and it was a problem write out of the box. He sent it back, they sent it
back ,he sent it back you get the idea. I think HRO just gave him his money
back and said sorry. I always heard good things about them and then after
MFJ bought them, well you know the rest.  I have had RF concepts and they
have worked fine for me. Good luck.  73,   Dan  KM6CQ