[VHFcontesting] FS: N Connectors

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 20:06:44 EST 2004

N connectors for Sale – I have moved and they are now excess.

10 new Amphenol RFX male N connectors – never used, in unopened
packages.

5 new, male N connectors, unknown manufacture. They look like UG-21B/U or the
UG-21B/9913 on The RF Connection web page. Never used.

12 used male N connectors with new, replacement center pins but the rubber
gaskets
need replacing, otherwise in excellent conditions. They look like UG-21B/U
or the
UG-21B/9913 on The RF Connection web page.

7 N bulkhead connectors, double female, used but in good/excellent
conditions. They look similar to UG-30/IMP on The RF Connection web page.

Asking $90 for the entire lot and I will pay shipping charges in the lower
48 states via UPS. I prefer to sell them as one lot. Otherwise include
shipping from 29483 in your offer. I can ship via either UPS or US Postal
Service.

Payment in USA funds by Postal Money Offer or cashier check.

Thanks for reading,
Ed
K3IXD