[VHFcontesting] W4NH June Contest

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 8 01:53:17 EDT 2005

The Fourlanders VHF/UHF/Microwave contest team (W4NH) will once again be on
the air during this weekends contest from EM85jm (Socco Bald/Mile High
Campground near Cherokee, NC).  We will be active on all bands from 50 MHz
to 10 GHz.  Bob, K4SZ has worked hard to put us on the microwave bands so
you guys with microwave gear give us a call on the lower frequency bands and
we will run the microwave bands with you.  If you would like to make a sked
(microwaves only) before the contest begins contact Bob, K4SZ at
k4sz at alltel.net before Friday morning at 9 AM (that is when we leave for the
mountain).

73
Jim W4KXY