[VHFcontesting] 2 meter contest participation

John Geiger ne0p at lcisp.com
Wed Apr 5 08:24:15 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the insights.  I think that Down East Microwave does donate a
couple of gift certificates to be raffled off to anyone sending in a log for
the 222mhz sprint and the 902 and up sprint.  At least a step in the right
direction.  And there was a raffle a couple of years ago when the WRTC was
held in Finland where anyone who sent their IARU contest log in within 12
hours of contest end was entered.

73s John NE0P