[VHFcontesting] N0DQS August UHF

Gene gmitch at iowatelecom.net
Sat Aug 5 01:49:49 EDT 2006

Hi, Well the last 2 years have been unkind to me (Murphy struck) during the
UHF contest. I am going to give it another shot and am planning on roving
for the  August UHF. I will post my plans later today. I am going with the
theory that if I sneak up on it and kind of ignore it maybe I will make it
all the way thru the contest. I have long yagis except 222 and good power
and hope to give out grids to a bunch of you so hope you will look for me.
As it looks now I will most likely be hanging out around the call freq's.
More later.

Gene
N0DQS